Keysearch Review – Read This Before Buying!
If you’re considering buying the keyword research tool, Keysearch, then you’re definitely onto something. You came to the right place because I’m going to tell you about what makes this the best keyword research software. Even better, you’ll get access to my discount code to get a recurring 20% off your Keysearch subscription once you realize you can’t go on without it!
There are many SEO experts who use the Keysearch tool on a regular basis to help develop their strategies. I happen to be very familiar with the Keysearch and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to improve their SEO strategy and increase their ROI. Keep on reading to learn more about this tool and what it can do for you.
What is Keysearch?
Keysearch is mainly known as an in-depth keyword research tool. With it you’ll be able to perform various tasks, many of them going just keyword research. Some of these tasks include finding keywords to use, monitoring keyword rankings, checking backlink profiles & metrics of other websites, and many more.
This review is going to take you through the ins and outs of Keysearch in order to give you a better idea of what you’ll be able to accomplish with it. Not only will you understand this tool better, you’ll be able to determine if you want to sign up to a subscription. (AHEM – don’t forget to find our how to get 20% off!)
(Click the image above and use the coupon code: KSDISC to get 20% OFF )
The creators of Keysearch are the same people who created FCS Networker. They’ve moved onto Keysearch in order to assist SEO marketers improve the way they research keywords. Later on, you’ll see how this tool can be used for so much more than keyword research.
Keysearch was made to be an SEO tool that does it all. In fact, it’s not just A tool, it’s comprised of many tools for you to use. Check out the awesome capabilities you get with it:
- Keyword Research – By doing a search on a keyword, you’ll be able to view as many as 1,000 keywords that are relevant. You’ll be able to view information such as monthly search volumes, CPC, as well as PPC so you can develop your SEO strategies accordingly.
- YouTube Keyword Research – Not only do you have the ability to check on Google keywords, Keysearch also offers a YouTube suggest keyword tool. You can even get keyword ideas from other websites and YouTube videos by simply entering the URL to see their ranks.
- Bing Keyword Research – Google isn’t the only search engine out there. Bing is also a place where high rankings can prove to be valuable. Basically, when it comes to keyword research, Keysearch gives you the power to find hidden gems across several search engines (don’t forget about long tail keywords with profit ability!).
- Keyword Difficulty and Competition – Gain access to keyword difficulty rankings (from 1-100) with Keysearch. This difficulty ranking tells you how difficult it is to rank for a specific keyword. These rankings are based on the on & off page components of the 10 highest ranking URLs for the keyword. Because of this, the difficulty rankings provided are an accurate measurement.
- LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) Keyword Suggestions – If you’re aware of the benefits of LSI keywords, then you’ll love Keysearch’s in-depth analysis capabilities. LSI keywords are generated from the seed keyword, which can be used to help you rank higher AND faster on the Google SERPs!
- Rank Tracking – To go in hand with keyword research, you’ll be able to keep track of how your keyword rankings are doing. All you need to do is input your URL and the keywords you want to track to check on current rankings. You can even add a competitor for a secondary URL to keep track of how they’re doing as well.
- Reports – You have the ability to generate in-depth, detailed data reports for you to go over and for your clients. They’re available to download in either CSV or PDF formats.
You can research and analyze anything from keywords, SERP, backlinks, and more. It’s mainly popular for it’s ability of finding low difficulty keywords to rank for. You can even keep track of how your competitors are doing.
Get Keysearch by clicking here (Get 20% off when you use my link, use coupon code: KSDISC)
In my Keysearch review and tutorial video, you’ll learn why Keysearch is simply the best keyword research tool you can find today. Access difficulty levels of keywords and/or phrases by utilizing this do it all SEO tool. View the entire tutorial to get the entire breakdown of what KeySearch has in store for you.
Get a recurring 20% discount on KeySearch by going here: http://smarturl.it/keysearch
Access Savings by Using this Coupon Code – KSDISC
Unlock 20% off your KeySearch subscription by using my affiliate link and discount code!
My affiliate link will help you save money (20% off!) monthly or annually for your entire subscription! Don’t miss out on this because you can use this tool to make money easy as long as you know how to use KeySearch to it’s full ability! I would recommend KeySearch to anyone because it’s helped improve my ROI (and my clients’ too!). You can also learn how to use this amazing software in order to get the same benefits by just watching my in-depth review and tutorial.
Keysearch is the perfect tool to use to help create and develop micro niche websites. Being my favorite keyword research tool, and probably the best around, you can do more than just research keywords with it. Access YouTube keyword research. keep track of your Google ranking positions and manage website movement. Another big benefit . is the ability to check on the competition. For SEO newbies, KeySearch provides an entire SEO crash course for free!
What to expect in my Keysearch tutorial:
- Keyword research defined
- How to properly research keywords
- YouTube keyword research
- Low-competition niche finding
- Long tail keyword research
- Strategies to achieve 1st Page Google rankings
- Keyword difficulty
- Bing keyword research
- Developing effective blog post and YouTube video titles
- And more!
Watch my KeySearch Review and Tutorial video and don’t forget to use my link & coupon code for a lifetime 20% discount on your subscription so you can start using the best keyword research tool in the market!