Keysearch Review – Read This Before Buying!
If you’re considering buying the keyword research tool, Keysearch, then you came to the right place. There are many SEO experts who use the Keysearch tool on a regular basis to help develop their strategies. Read this review to learn more about this tool and what it can do for you.
Keysearch is mainly known as an in-depth keyword research tool. With it you’ll be able to perform various tasks. These tasks include find keywords to use, monitor keyword rankings, and even check on the backlink profiles & metrics of other websites.
This review is going to take you through the ins and outs of Keysearch in order to give you a better idea of what you’ll be able to accomplish with it. Not only will you understand this tool better, you’ll be able to determine if you want to sign up to a subscription.
(Click the image above and use the coupon code: KSDISC to get 30% OFF )
What is Keysearch?
The creators of Keysearch are the same people who created FCS Networker. They’ve moved onto Keysearch in order to assist SEO marketers improve the way they research keywords. Later on, you’ll see how this tool can be used for so much more than keyword research.
Keysearch was made to be an SEO tool that does it all. In fact, it’s not just A tool, it’s comprised of many tools for you to use. Check out the awesome capabilities you get with it:
- Keyword Research – By doing a search on a keyword, you’ll be able to view as many as 1,000 keywords that are relevant. You’ll be able to view information such as monthly search volumes, CPC, as well as PPC so you can develop your SEO strategies accordingly. Not only do you have the ability to check on Google keywords, Keysearch also offers a YouTube suggest keyword tool. You can even get keyword ideas from other websites and YouTube videos by simply entering the URL to see their ranks. Basically, when it comes to keyword research, Keysearch gives you the power to find hidden gems (long tail keywords with profit ability!).
- Keyword Difficulty and Competition – Gain access to keyword difficulty rankings (from 1-100) with Keysearch. This difficulty ranking tells you how difficult it is to rank for a specific keyword. These rankings are based on the on & off page components of the 10 highest ranking URLs for the keyword. Because of this, the difficulty rankings provided are an accurate measurement.
- LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) Keyword Suggestions – If you’re aware of the benefits of LSI keywords, then you’ll love Keysearch’s in-depth analysis capabilities. LSI keywords are generated from the seed keyword, which can be used to help you rank higher AND faster on the Google SERPs!
- Rank Tracking – To go in hand with keyword research, you’ll be able to keep track of how your keyword rankings are doing. All you need to do is input your URL and the keywords you want to track to check on current rankings. You can even add a competitor for a secondary URL to keep track of how they’re doing as well.
- Reports – You have the ability to generate in-depth, detailed data reports for you to go over and for your clients. They’re available to download in either CSV or PDF formats.
You can research and analyze anything from keywords, SERP, backlinks, and more. It’s mainly popular for it’s ability of finding low difficulty keywords to rank for. You can even keep track of how your competitors are doing.
Get Keysearch by clicking here (Get 30% off when you use my link, use coupon code: KSDISC)